CERAPEM™ is the amazing flexible ceramic membrane that lies at the heart of CeramHyd technology. Chemically indestructible with high efficiency, CERAPEM™ provides unmatched performance.
- Flexible ceramic flat sheet membrane
- Highly conductive : both for cations and anions
- Fit for any pH environment
- Operates at ambient temperature and above 100 °C
- May be used with water that is not decontaminated at ppb level
- Impervious to bivalent ion fouling and dendrite formation
Our membrane is installed in electrochemical cells which are the engine of the technology in combination with the CERAPEM™ membrane.
CeramHyd proprietary and modular electrochemical cell optimises the use of the CERAPEM™ membrane technology for brine electrolysis systems.